Friday, December 4, 2009

Vote Robot - Four Score Six Bicycle

Vote Robot – Five Score Six Bicycle
Catsup Plate, 2002
Acquired: Love Garden Blowout Location, New, 2009
Price: $1 (originally $12)

I don't know why I bought this. I think it was because it's on Catsup Plate records and they put out Destroyer's Thief so I thought this might be cool. There were like a gazillion copies of this, and I chalked it up to the awful cover art with the awful graphic design that makes this sucker look super cheap (it's apparently hand screen printed). That and there's no back art, etc. I put this on and for the first minute I thought my turntable was busted, that I needed a new stylus or something. Nope, this is just really quiet, minimal electronic masturbation. But then again, this is a personal view. I tend to get bored easily, so maybe people who like minimal electronic music think this is the shit. I think it's, well...

No comments:

Post a Comment