Tuesday, August 7, 2012

End of B

END OF B (7”)

Gracious me and mine, it has been a year and a half since I got to the end of a section. I suppose that comes with the turf. Although I don’t know, there are a shitload of 7” records to get through. But they’re easy to blaze through, so I don’t know what the problem is, why in the last lap I can’t wrap this project up. I mean, it’ll never wrap up officially, so long as I’m still buying records, but there is a final number I wanna find out and when I find it out I’m gonna move all that stuff over to my other blog and just make one big pot of stuff. As usual, the total at the end of this one is not from 7” records but the records I kept buying over the last year and a half. I’ve managed to curb my record buying habit pretty well, but there are still some that are too good to pass up.

Running Total: $2692.25
New Total: $2882.50

No comments:

Post a Comment