Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Teenage Fanclub LP on the Way!


So, a new Teenage Fanclub LP couldn't come at a better time. I've recently fallen into a Guided By Voices-like obsession with the group as of late thanks to the CD store I work at having a copy of their "Shortcut to Teenage Fanclub" comp on hand. The new record, Shadows, drops June 8th on the almighty Merge Records. The track they leaked with the announcement, "Baby Lee," isn't as great as I would like it to be, but I'm excited nonetheless, but mostly because in iTunes "Start Again" just started up and I realized that maybe Teenage Fanclub will tour the States and how I might just die if that happened. DIE OF SHEER POP BLISS! And ok, yeah, I just listened to "Baby Lee" again and I think this just became my most anticipated record of '10! And really, how many bands have THREE AMAZING SONGWRITERS WHO ARE ALL EQUALLY GOOD? Really, how many?

1. Sometimes I Don’t Need To Believe In Anything
2. Baby Lee
3. The Fall
4. Into The City
5. Dark Clouds
6. The Past
7. Shock And Awe
8. When I Still Have Thee
9. Live With The Seasons
10. Sweet Days Waiting
11. The Back Of My Mind
12. Today Never Ends

MP3 >>>> Teenage Fanclub - "Baby Lee"

No comments:

Post a Comment