Saturday, November 27, 2010

END OF A (7")

Actually, A's were done a couple months ago but I became distracted with other things (work, Pitch writing, video games, Harry Potter, etc). That, and it was a pain in the ass to keep getting up, walking ten feet across the room to flip the record, then play the track again, and then put on a new 7" and I finally just brought Jenny's little portable all-in-one turntable/CD player/Radio thing out and have it sitting two feet away from me on the coffee table. Lazy? Yes. But now getting through the B's isn't as much of a pain in the ass!

Many of the latest updates haven't even been 7"s, merely records I've been picking up at work. They will be lumped in with whatever letter I'm on at the moment, which will serve the blog's function of calculating how much money I've wasted and ultimately, figuring out what all of these records are worth and seeing if I could break-even if in a rash moment I decided I needed to sell off all my records.

LP Collection = $2593
A = $99.25
Total = $2692.25

It's going to suck when I add sales tax to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment