Thursday, October 29, 2009

End of P

A+B+C+D+E+F+G+H+I+J+K+L+M+N+O=$1877
P=$99
(A+B+C+D+E+F+G+H+I+J+K+L+M+N+O)+P=$1976

Next up is R because I don't have any Queen records. I would really like to own Quasi's R&B Transmogrification or Featuring:Birds, but I don't. P renewed my love for Palace Music and Portastatic and made me realize that I fucking hate the Police. I realize now, though, that every girl I've seriously dated has liked the Police. This is interesting to me. I ate the rest of that candy from the last "End of" post and I still feel ill. Jenny saw this and we had this conversation:

"You don't know I like the Police."
"Of course you do."
"No, you don't."
"Yes you do."
"I like Sting" *Starts singing "Every Breath You Take"*
"That's the Police."
"No it isn't."
"Yes, it is." *Gets up, grabs Synchronicity from the "get rid of" stack and puts the song on*
*Jenny sings along to it*
"See."

No comments:

Post a Comment